Report NEP-TRA-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brandt, Loren & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Wang, Luhang & Zhang, Yifan, 2012. "WTO Accession and Performance of Chinese Manufacturing Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Sonin, Konstantin, 2012. "Do Political Blogs Matter? Corruption in State-Controlled Companies, Blog Postings, and DDoS Attacks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lichard, Tomáš & Hanousek, Jan & Filer, Randall K., 2012. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," IZA Discussion Papers 6901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Intra-Provincial Inequality in China: An Analysis of County-Level Data," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Vasily Astrov & Peter Havlik & Olga Pindyuk, 2012. "Trade Integration in the CIS: Alternate Options, Economic Effects and Policy Implications for Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine," wiiw Research Reports 381, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Trends and Prospects in China's R&D Sector," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Mocanu & Ana-Maria Zamfir & Eliza-Olivia Lungu & Eva Militaru, 2012. "School-To-Work Transition Of Higher Education Graduates In Four Eastern European Countries," Working Papers 2012/15, Maastricht School of Management.
- Paul Frijters & Luo Chuliang & Xin Meng, 2012. "Child Education and the Family Income Gradient in China," Discussion Papers Series 470, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Fardoust, Shahrokh & Lin, Justin Yifu & Luo, Xubei, 2012. "Demystifying China's fiscal stimulus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6221, The World Bank.
- Mikhailova, Tatiana, 2012. "Gulag, WWII and the Long-run Patterns of Soviet City Growth," MPRA Paper 41758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amy Wang & Stephanie Jones & Weihua Huang, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Changing Consumption Patterns of the Young Wealthy in China," Working Papers 2012/25, Maastricht School of Management.
- Guillem ACHERMANN, 2012. "Koltsovo: acteurs régional de la promotion des biotechnologies en Russie KOLTSOVO: A REGIONAL ACTOR OF THE PROMOTION OF BIOTECHNOLOGIES IN RUSSIA," Working Papers 256, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Maria Bas & Orsetta Causa, 2012. "Trade and Product Market Policies in Upstream Sectors and Productivity in Downstream Sectors: Firm-Level Evidence from China," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 990, OECD Publishing.
- Zhang, Chenjian & Akbik, Alexander, 2012. "PISA as a legitimacy tool during China's education reform: Case study of Shanghai," TranState Working Papers 166, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Veronika Movchan & Volodymyr Shportyuk, 2012. "EU-Ukraine DCFTA: the Model for Eastern Partnership Regional Trade Cooperation," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0445, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Britta Augsburg & Ralph De Haas & Heike Harmgart & Costas Meghir, 2012. "Microfinance at the margin: Experimental evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," IFS Working Papers W12/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012. "On the Volume and Variety of Intra-Bloc Trade in an Expanded European Union," wiiw Working Papers 87, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lim Kai Jie, Shawn & Chadha, Pavneet & Lau, Joshua & Potdar, Nishad, 2012. "Is the Mongolian Equity Market Efficient? Empirical Evidence from Tests of Weak-Form Efficiency," MPRA Paper 41834, University Library of Munich, Germany.