Report NEP-TRA-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W. Pyle & K. Schoors & M. Semenova & K. Yudaeva, 2012. "Depositor vigilance in the immediate aftermath of Russia's 1998 crisis: education, media freedom and Sberbank as a repository of trust," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/780, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Heckman, James J. & Yi, Junjian, 2012. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrei A. Levchenko & Jing Zhang, 2012. "Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Impact of European Integration," NBER Working Papers 18061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvie Démurger, 2012. "Mapping Modes of Rural Labour Migration in China," Working Papers halshs-00695632, HAL.
- Karel Janda & Eva Michalíková & Jiøí Skuhrovec, 2012. "Credit Support for Export: Econometric Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2012/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2012.
- Markus Leibrecht & Aleksandra Riedl, 2012. "Modelling FDI based on a spatially augmented gravity model: Evidence for Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Paper Series in Economics 239, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2012. "Urban-Rural Disparities of Child Health and Nutritional Status in China from 1989 to 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 6528, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lu, Yi & Wu, Mingqin & Yu, Linhui, 2012. "Is There a Pollution Haven Effect? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in China," MPRA Paper 38787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili & Jiang, Jun, 2011. "Selection and institutional shareholder activism in Chinese acquisitions," MPRA Paper 38701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "The impact of changes in second pension pillars on public finances in Central and Eastern Europe," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-25, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Zhang, Chuanchuan, 2012.
[Local labor market effects of exporting in China]," MPRA Paper 38615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristi Anniste & Tiit Tammaru & Enel Pungas & Tiiu Paas, 2012. "Dynamics of Educational Differences in Emigration from Estonia to the Old EU Member States," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012017, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Aleksandra Iwulska & Naotaka Sugawara & Juan Zalduendo, 2012. "Financial Integration in Emerging Europe: an Enviable Development Opportunity with Tail Risks," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 438, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Panait, Iulian & Slavescu, Ecaterina Oana, 2012. "Skewness in stock returns: evidence from the Bucharest stock exchange during 2000 – 2011," MPRA Paper 38751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hervé Boulhol & Agnieszka Sowa & Stanislawa Golinowska & Patrizio Sicari, 2012. "Improving the Health-Care System in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 957, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Climate Change Policies in Poland: Minimising Abatement Costs," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 953, OECD Publishing.
- Branimir Jovanovic & Marjan Petreski, 2012. "Hemlock for policy response: Monetary policy, exchange rates and labour unions in SEE and CIS during the crisis," FIW Working Paper series 081, FIW.