Report NEP-TRA-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexe, Ileana & Tatomir, Cristina F., 2011. "Does economic convergence with the European Union mean more FDI flows to an economy? Analysis on 5 Central and Eastern Europe countries," MPRA Paper 36139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AndrÃ© van Stel & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2014. "Trends in Business Ownership in Central and East European Transition Economies," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201202, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Appiah-Danquah, Gloria, 2012. "Chinese Market Access Barriers of U.S Oilseeds and Grains," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 119794, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tatomir, Cristina F. & Popovici, Oana, 2011. "Eyes on Romania: what to look when investing here?," MPRA Paper 36140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esiyok, Bulent & Ugur, Mehmet, 2011. "Foreign direct investment in provinces: A spatial regression approach to FDI in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 36145, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2012.