Report NEP-TRA-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Babecky & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova, 2010. "Financial Integration at Times of Financial Instability," Working Papers 2010/09, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Johannes Liegsalz & Stefan Wagner, 2011. "Patent examination at the State Intellectual Property Office in China," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-06, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Yuqing Xing, 2011. "China's High-tech Exports: Myth and Reality," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Michele Bruni, 2011. "China’s New Demographic Challenge: From Unlimited Supply of Labour to Structural Lack of Labour Supply. Labour market and demographic scenarios: 2008-2048," Department of Economics 0643, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Peter Havlik & Sebastian Leitner & Roman Römisch, 2011. "Arbeitskosten, Steuerbelastung und Wettbewerbsfähigkeit in Österreich im Vergleich mit ausgewählten CEEs," wiiw Statistical Reports 4, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Chloe Duvivier & Hang Xiong, 2011. "Transboundary Pollution in China: A Study of Polluting Firms' Location Choices in Hebei Province," Working Papers halshs-00598592, HAL.
- Paun, Cristian, 2010. "An empirical estimation of Balassa – Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 31407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vasily Astrov & Edward Christie & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Mario Holzner & Sebastian Leitner & Waltraut Urban & Hermine Vidovic, 2011. "Western Balkans: Employment in the Gas and Electricity Sectors," wiiw Research Reports 370, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Jan Filacek & Branislav Saxa, 2010. "Central Bank Forecasts as a Coordination Device," Working Papers 2010/13, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Osiris Jorge Parcero, 2011. "Behind the Eastern-Western European convergence path: the role of geography and trade liberalization," Working Papers 1112, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bojeşteanu, Elena & Manu, Ana Simona, 2011.
"Analiza empirică a sincronizării ciclului de afaceri şi a similarităţii şocurilor între România şi zona euro
[Empirical analysis of business cycle synchronization and shock similarity betw," MPRA Paper 31295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Subgroup and Shapley Value Decompositions of Multidimensional Inequality – An Application to Southeast European Countries," wiiw Working Papers 74, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Tinh Doan & John Gibson & Mark Holmes, 2011. "Household Credit to the Poor and its Impact on Child Schooling in Peri-urban Areas, Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 11/10, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2011. "Structural changes and convergence in EU and in Adriatic-Balkans Region," MPRA Paper 31288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabor Hunya, 2011. "An Assessment of the Access by Romanian SMEs to Structural Funds," wiiw Research Reports 368, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alena Bicakova & Zuzana Prelcova & Renata Pasalicova, 2010. "Who Borrows and Who May Not Repay?," Working Papers 2010/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.