Report NEP-TRA-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dalia Marin, 2010. "The opening up of eastern Europe at 20-jobs, skills, and Â?reverse maquiladorasÂ? in Austria and Germany," Working Papers 421, Bruegel.
- MAYNERIS, Florian & PONCET, Sandra, 2011. "Export performance of Chinese domestic firms: the role of foreign export spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers 2011008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary Effect of Oil-Price Shocks in an Imperfect Market: A Partial Transmission Input-output Analysis," Working Papers 2011.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aguilera, Ruth V. & Kabbach de Castro, Luiz Ricardo & Lee, Jun Ho & You, Jihae, 2011. "Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 11-0104, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2011. "Body Weight and Labour Market Outcomes in Post-Soviet Russia," Staff General Research Papers 33665, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2010. "Assessing the potential for knowledge-based development in transition countries," Working Papers 408, Bruegel.
- Liu, Jing & Cao, Shutao, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Ownership Change in China: 1998-2007," MPRA Paper 30571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Vymyatnina & Anna Ignatenko, 2011. "Inflation and Bank of Russia's policy: is there a link?," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 04 Mar 2011.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2011. "Europe Agreements and Trade Balance: Evidence form Four New EU Members," IZA Discussion Papers 5683, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "Beyond the crisis: prospects for emerging Europe," Working Papers 466, Bruegel.
- Pritha Mitra, 2011. "Capital Flows to EU New Member States: Does Sector Destination Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Stavarek, Daniel & Repkova, Iveta, 2011. "Estimation of the competitive conditions in the Czech banking sector," MPRA Paper 30720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Effective Environmental Protection in the Context of Government Decentralization," Working Papers 2011.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Abramuszkinova Pavlikova, Eva, 2011. "International migration and new mobility trends," MPRA Paper 30619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Laurenceson & C.J. O’Donnell, 2011. "New Estimates and a Decomposition of Provincial Productivity Change in China," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Junko Mochizuki & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Environmental Security and its Implications for China’s Foreign Relations," Working Papers 2011.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Emanuele Massetti, 2011. "Energy and Climate Change in China," Working Papers 2011.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- M. Frömmel & F. Van Gysegem, 2011. "Spread Components in the Hungarian Forint-Euro Market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/709, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.