Report NEP-TRA-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruben Enikolopov & Maria Petrova & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2010. "Media and Political Persuasion: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0149, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Evolution of the Chinese Rural-Urban Migrant Labor Market from 2002 to 2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balsmeier, Benjamin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2010. "Ownership concentration, institutional development and firm performance in Central and Eastern Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tomohiro Machikita & Chi Binh Truong Thi & Yasushi Ueki, 2011. "Technology Transfer to Vietnam for Process Innovation through Engineer Exchanges under China plus One Strategy, Firm-level Evidence," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Pankaj Jain & James Upson & Robert Wood, 2011. "Clean Sweep: Informed Trading through Intermarket Sweep Orders," Working Papers 1005, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Wendy Dobson, 2011. "History Matters: China and Global Governance," Working Papers Series 20, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Jan 2011.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2011. "The Impact of Price Regulations on Regional Welfare and Agricultural Productivity in China," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Olga Podkorytova & Tatyana Chigvintseva, 2010. "Oil price influence on Russian macroeconomic indicators," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 26 Oct 2010.
- Alexander Alexeev, 2010. "Investigation of cointegration of oil prices and Russian market indices," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 04 Oct 2010.
- Rafał Woźniak, 2011. "The coincident and the leading business cycle indicators for Poland," Working Papers 2011-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Dubravka Benaković & Petra Posedel, 2010. "Do macroeconomic factors matter for stock returns? Evidence from estimating a multifactor model on the Croatian market," EFZG Working Papers Series 1012, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.