Report NEP-TRA-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Judith Banister & David E. Bloom & Larry Rosenberg, 2010. "Population Aging and Economic Growth in China," PGDA Working Papers 5310, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Rickne, Johanna, 2010. "Gender, Wages and Social Security in China’s Industrial Sector," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Chamon, Marcos & Liu, Kai & Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Income Uncertainty and Household Savings in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- W.Adrian Risso & Edgar J. Sanchez Carrera, 2010. "Inequality and Economic Growth in China: pre and post-reform periods," Department of Economics University of Siena 600, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- John Whalley & Chunbing Xing, 2010. "The Regional Distribution of Skill Premia in Urban China," NBER Working Papers 16575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Minyuan Zhao, 2010. "Policy Complements to the Strengthening of IPRS in Developing Countries - China's Intellectual Property Environment: A Firm-Level Perspective," OECD Trade Policy Papers 105, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kan, Viktoriya, 2010. "Regional Determinants of New Firm Formation in a Transition Economy: The Case of Uzbekistan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 490, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2010. "Diagnosing the “Russian Disease”: Growth and Structure of the Russian Economy Then and Now," RRC Working Paper Series 28, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2010. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," Working Paper CRENoS 201024, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Jiahua Pan, 2010. "China's Low Carbon Transformation: Drivers, Challenges, and Paths," CCEP Working Papers 0610, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Magdolna Sass, 2010. "International Fragmentation of Tradable Business Services: the Case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1024, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2010. "Is There a Bubble in the Chinese Housing Market?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1081, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chang, Kuo-I & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2010. "Location choice of multinational enterprises in China : comparison between Japan and Taiwan," IDE Discussion Papers 251, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Elodie Douarin & Laure Latruffe, 2010. "Potential impact of the EU Single Area Payment on farm restructuring and efficiency in Lithuania," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-08, INRA UMR SMART.
- Shawn Ni & Jie Chen, 2010. "Estimating Estate-Specific Price-to-Rent Ratios in Shanghai and Shenzhen: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 1015, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.