Report NEP-TRA-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evžen Kočenda & Jan Hanousek, 2010. "Divide and Privatize : Firms Break-up and Performance," Working Papers 291, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2009. "How Distorted Have Agricultural Incentives Become in EuropeÂ’s Transition Economies?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2009-03, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Ming Lu & Hong Gao, 2010. "When Globalization Meets Urbanization: Labor Market Reform, Income Inequality, and Economic Growth in the People’s Republic of China," Working Papers id:3095, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2328 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Regina M. Abrami & Yu Zheng, 2010. "The New Face of Chinese Industrial Policy: Making Sense of Anti-Dumping Cases in the Petrochemical and Steel Industries," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-042, Harvard Business School.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Wasmer, Etienne, 2010. "Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labor Market Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 5250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nick. J Freeman, 2010. "The Challenges Posed by Globalization for Economic Liberalization inTwo Asian Transitional Countries: Laos and Vietnam," Working Papers id:3108, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:hae:wpaper:2010-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingrid H. Rima, 2010. "The Political Economy of the Undervalued Renminbi," DETU Working Papers 1012, Department of Economics, Temple University.