Report NEP-TRA-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuqing Xing, 2010. "Consumption, Income Distribution, and State Ownership in the People’s Republic of China," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Anzoategui, Diego & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria & Melecky, Martin, 2010. "Banking sector competition in Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5449, The World Bank.
- Gustafsson, Bjorn & Sai, Ding, 2010. "New Light on China's Rural Elites," Working Paper Series wp2010-108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fengxia Dong & Jing Lu & Allen Featherstone, 2010. "Effects of Credit Constraints on Productivity and Rural Household Income in China," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp516, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Doan, Tinh & Gibson, John, 2010. "Return to schooling in Vietnam during economic transition: Does the return reach its peak?," MPRA Paper 24984, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Oct 2010.
- Fatma Gul Unal & Mirjana Dokmanovic & Rafis Abazov, 2010. "The Economic and Financial Crises in CEE and CIS: Gender Perspectives and Policy Choices," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_598, Levy Economics Institute.
- Shihe Fu & Junjie Hong, 2010. "Testing Urbanization Economies in Manufacturing Industries: Urban Diversity or Urban Size?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_38, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ji, K. & Magnus, J.R. & Wang, W., 2010. "Resource Abundance and Resource Dependence in China," Discussion Paper 2010-109, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2010. "Not all that glitters. The direct effects of privatization through foreign investment," Working Papers 2010-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Barbone, Luca & Islam, Roumeen & Sanchez, Luis Alvaro, 2010. "The great crisis and fiscal institutions in eastern and central Europe and central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5453, The World Bank.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2010. "Measuring Renminbi Misalignment: Where Do We Stand?," Working Papers 242010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Krzysztof Makarski, 2010. "Credit Crunch in a Small Open Economy," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 75, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Jiaying Gu, 2010. "The Cultural Revolution, Stress and Cancer," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1001, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Colin Forthun & Robert P. Hagemann, 2010. "Sustaining the Momentum of Fiscal Reform in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 802, OECD Publishing.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Profiroiu, Marius & Oancea, Bogdan & TurtureaN, Marius & Matei, Ani, 2010. "Analiza unor aspecte legate de mobilitatea si politizarea functiei publice in administratia publica din Romania," MPRA Paper 25957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Sep 2010.
- Anna Grochowska & Paweł Strawiński, 2010. "Impact Of Social Capital On Individual Well-Being In Poland. Proxy-Based Approach," Working Papers 2010-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier, 2010. "Getting to the Real Story: What Vietnamese business people wish foreigners understood about doing business in emerging and transition countries like Vietnam – BEFORE they start," Working Papers CEB 10-051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.