Report NEP-TRA-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem Thorbecke, 2010. "How Would an Appreciation of the Yuan Affect the People's Republic of China's Surplus in Processing Trade?," Working Papers id:2621, eSocialSciences.
- Gardó, Sándor & Martin, Reiner, 2010. "The impact of the global economic and financial crisis on central, eastern and south-eastern Europe: A stock-taking exercise," Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank 114, European Central Bank.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2010. "Copenhagen and Beyond: Reflections on China's Stance and Responses," Economics Study Area Working Papers, East-West Center, Economics Study Area 111, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Ebenstein, Avraham & Sharygin, Ethan Jennings, 2010. "China's marriage market and upcoming challenges for elderly men," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5351, The World Bank.
- Chadwick C. Curtis & Nelson Mark, 2010. "Business Cycles, Consumption and Risk-Sharing: How Different Is China?," NBER Working Papers 16154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hsu, Chen-Min & Liao, Chih-Feng, 2010. "Financial Turmoil in the Banking Sector and the Asian Lamfalussy Process: The Case of Four Economies," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 221, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ana Fernandes & Heiwai Tang, 2010. "The Determinants of Vertical Integration in Export Processing: Theory and Evidence from China," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0980, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ibrahim Abada & Olivier Massol, 2010. "Security of supply in the European Gas Market A model-based analysis," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2010-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Jakub Seidler & Petr Jakubik, 2009. "The Merton Approach to Estimating Loss Given Default: Application to the Czech Republic," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2009/13, Czech National Bank, Research Department.