Report NEP-TRA-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dietrich Earnhart & Lubomir Lizal, 2010. "Pollution Control in a Transition Economy: Do Firms Face Economies and/or Diseconomies of Scale?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp405, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Guonan Ma & Wang Yi, 2010. "China's high saving rate: myth and reality," BIS Working Papers 312, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Laura Solanko & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Market Power in the Russian Banking Industry," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Yang, Dennis T. & Chen, Vivian & Monarch, Ryan, 2010. "Rising Wages: Has China Lost Its Global Labor Advantage?," IZA Discussion Papers 5008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Daoyun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2010. "The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption of Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 10/41, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2010. "The Determinants of Corruption in Transition Economies," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University a533, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Beuran, Monica & Brack, Estelle, 2009.
"Les banques étrangères dans les pays d’Europe Centrale et Orientale : source de vulnérabilité ou facteur de stabilisation
[Foreign banks in Central and Eastern Europe : source of vulnerability or s," MPRA Paper 23476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2010. "The Chinese pension system - First results on assessing the reform options," European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission 412, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Residual Wage Inequality in Urban China, 1995-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián, 2010. "Formal education, mismatch and wages after transition: Assessing the impact of unobserved heterogeneity using matching estimators," Working Paper Series 1215, European Central Bank.
- Daniela Marconi, 2010. "Environmental regulation and revealed comparative advantages in Europe: is China a pollution haven?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 67, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Laurent Weill, 2010. "How Market Power Influences Bank Failures Evidence from Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Donato De Rosa & Nishaal Gooroochurn & Holger Görg, 2010. "Corruption and Productivity Firm-level Evidence from the BEEPS Survey," Kiel Working Papers 1632, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roman, Monica & Voicu, Cristina, 2010. "Some Socio-Economic Effects of Labour Migration on the Sending Country. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 23527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Sokolov, Vladimir, 2010. "Bi-currency versus Single-Currency Targeting: Lessons from the Russian Experience," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hit:hituec:a521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oliver Falck & Christina Guenther & Stephan Heblich & William R. Kerr, 2010. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Survival," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-112, Harvard Business School.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, PÃ©ter & IllÃ©ssy, MiklÃ³s & MakÃ³, Csaba & MiklÃ³s Szanyi, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment, Information Spillover, and Export Decision : The Concentric-Circle Model with Application to Hungarian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University a527, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2010. "Demographic Situations and Development Programs in the Russian Far East and Zabaikalye," RRC Working Paper Series, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 24, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bradford, Scott C. & Kim, Dong-jin & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "Economic Reform in North Korea: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 23498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szanyi, MiklÃ³s & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, PÃ©ter & IllÃ©ssy, MiklÃ³s & MakÃ³, Csaba, 2010. "Emergence and Development of Industry Clusters in Hungary : Searching for a 'Critical Mass' of Business via Cluster Mapping," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University a539, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.