Report NEP-TRA-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Libman & Lars P. Feld, 2009. "Strategic tax collection and fiscal decentralization: the case of Russia," Working Papers 2009/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," NRN working papers 2009-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Slacik, Tomas, 2009. "Evaluating inflation determinants with a money supply rule in four Central and Eastern European EU member states," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zhang, Ying & Filippov, Sergey, 2009. "Internationalization of Chinese firms in Europe," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 041, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Du, Julan & Tao, Zhigang, 2009. "China as a regulatory state," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ho, Chun-Yu, 2009. "Market Structure, Welfare, and Banking Reform in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Zhang, Ying, 2009. "Alliance-based Network View on Chinese Firms' Catching-up: Case Study of Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 039, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:15958 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2009. "Emerging Multinationals from India and China: Origin, Impetus and Growth," MPRA Paper 18210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dale Jiajun Wen, 2009. "Climate Change and China: Technology, Market and Beyond," Working Papers id:2251, eSocialSciences.
- Pääkkönen, Jenni, 2009. "Are there industrial and agricultural convergence clubs in China?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Leppänen, Simo & Solanko, Laura & Linden, Mikael, 2009. "Firm behavior under production uncertainty: Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Efficiency of commercial banks in Bulgaria in the wake of EU accession," ICER Working Papers 21-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Yi, Lu & Zhigang, Tao, 2009. "Contract Enforcement and Family Control of Business: Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 18209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Inflation Dynamics in the New EU Member States: How Relevant Are External Factors?," Economics working papers 2009-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2009. "Wavelet Analysis of Central European Stock Market Behaviour During the Crisis," Working Papers IES 2009/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2009.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Andrej, Pungartnik, 2009. "Analysis of reaching the Lisbon Strategy targets at the national level: the EU-27 and Slovenia," MPRA Paper 18090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:15974 is not listed on IDEAS anymore