Report NEP-TRA-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2009. "The Impact of Chernobyl on Health and Labour Market Performance in the Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 4467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beata S. Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2009. "Tough Love: Do Czech Suppliers Learn from Their Relationships with Multinationals?," LICOS Discussion Papers 24909, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ansgar Belke & Ingo Bordon & Inna Melnykovska & Rainer Schweickert, 2009. "Prospective Membership and Institutional Change in Transition Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1562, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Margaret Morgan & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009. "Estonia and Euro Adoption: Small Country Challenges of Joining EMU," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 728, OECD Publishing.
- Sophia Davidova & Lena Fredriksson & Alastair Bailey, 2009. "Subsistence and Semi-Subsistence Farming in Selected EU New Member States," Studies in Economics 0920, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Michael Moritz, 2009. "Spatial Effects of Open Borders on the Czech Labour Market," WIFO Working Papers 345, WIFO.
- Christian Friedrich & Václav Zdárek, 2009. "An Analysis of the Impact of the European Convergence Process on International Investments in New EU Member Countries," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 454, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rotaru, Marius-Petre, 2009. "Central and eastern european social model," MPRA Paper 17930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2009.
"Рыночная Доля Банков С Государственным Участием В России
[Market share of state-influenced banks in Russia]," MPRA Paper 17897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2009. "Implications of the growth of China and India for the other Asian giant : Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5075, The World Bank.
- Hubert, Franz & Ikonnikova, Svetlana, 2009. "Investment Options and Bargaining Power the Eurasian Supply Chain for Natural Gas," MPRA Paper 17854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montalvo, Jose G. & Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "The pattern of growth and poverty reduction in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5069, The World Bank.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of health and child policies," Discussion Papers 2009/91, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "A comparative perspective on poverty reduction in Brazil, China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5080, The World Bank.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2009. "Bayesian Estimation of Spatial Externalities Using Regional Production Function: The Case of China and Japan," MPRA Paper 17902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnese Bicevska & Aleksejs Melihovs & Krista Kalnberzina, 2009. "Savings in Latvia," Discussion Papers 2009/01, Latvijas Banka.