Report NEP-TRA-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2009. "The Dynamics of the Russian Lifestyle During Transition: Changes in Food, Alcohol and Cigarette Consumption," Staff General Research Papers 13116, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- H. Lehmann & J. Wadsworth, 2009. "The Impact of Chernobyl on Health and Labour Market Performance in the Ukraine," Working Papers 679, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hongbin Li & Zheyu Yang & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Growth: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers 00022, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Alexopoulou, Ioana & Bunda, Irina & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2009. "Determinants of government bond spreads in new EU countries," Working Paper Series 1093, European Central Bank.
- Kayam, Saime Suna, 2009. "Home market determinants of FDI outflows from developing and transition economies," MPRA Paper 16781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2009. "Product variety and the export pattern of Poland 1999-2006," Working Papers 0903, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Libman, Alexander, 2009. "Models of market integration in Central Asia – comparative performance," MPRA Paper 17510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PERJU, Genoveva Elena, 2009. "Retaliatory disagreement point with asymmetric countries. Evidence from European wine sector during enlargement," MPRA Paper 17757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Oct 2009.