Report NEP-TRA-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hongyi Chen & Lars Jonung & Olaf Unteroberdoerster, 2009. "Lessons for China from Financial Liberalization in Scandinavia," Working Papers 262009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2009. "Vulnerabilities in Central and Eastern European countries: Dynamics of asymmetric shocks," Post-Print halshs-00407675, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016599 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cédric Durand & Maxime Petrovski, 2009. "From crisis to crisis: the high cost of the post-soviet institutional lock-in," Post-Print hal-00407814, HAL.
- Kent Matthews & Nina Zhang, 2009. "Bank Productivity in China 1997-2007: An Exercise in Measurement," Working Papers 252009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Koen Decancq & María Ana Lugo, 2009. "Measuring inequality of well-being with a correlation-sensitive multidimensional Gini index," Working Papers 124, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Petr Jakubik & Christian Schmieder, 2008. "Stress Testing Credit Risk: Is the Czech Republic Different from Germany?," Working Papers 2008/9, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Michal Franta, 2008. "Time Aggregation Bias in Discrete Time Models of Aggregate Duration Data," Working Papers 2008/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.