Report NEP-TRA-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Klara Sabirianova Peter & Dmitriy Stolyarov, 2009. "Inequality and Volatility Moderation in Russia: Evidence from Micro-Level Panel Data on Consumption and Income," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0905, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter Klenow, 2009. "Misallocation and Manufacturing TFP in China and India," Working Papers 09-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Denvil Duncan & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2009. "Does Labor Supply Respond to a Flat Tax? Evidence from the Russian Tax Reform," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0906, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Matthews, Kent & Xiao, Zhiguo & Zhang, Xu, 2009. "Rational Cost Inefficiency in Chinese Banks," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Jason Gagnon & Theodora Xenogiani & Chunbing Xing, 2009. "Are all Migrants Really Worse off in Urban Labour Markets?: New empirical evidence from China," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 278, OECD Publishing.
- Ting Yin, 2009. "Parent-Child Co-residence and Bequest Motives in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Janda, Karel, 2009. "The Roles of Commercial Credit and Direct Subsidies in Czech Agriculture During Early Transition," MPRA Paper 17005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhai, Fan & Hertel, Thomas W., 2009. "Economic and Poverty Impacts of Agricultural, Trade and Factor Market Reforms in China," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52787, World Bank.
- Xing, Chunbing, 2009. "Migration, Self-selection, and Income Distributions: Evidence from Rural and Urban China," MPRA Paper 17036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthews, Kent & Zhang, Nina, 2009. "Bank Productivity in China 1997-2007: An Exercise in Measurement," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 2009. "Are Union Members Happy Workers after All? Evidence from Eastern and Western European Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Shocking aspects of monetary integration (SVAR approach)," MPRA Paper 17057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michailova, Julija & Melnykovska, Inna, 2009. "Gender, corruption and sustainable growth in transition countries," MPRA Paper 17074, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2009.
- Holger Görg & Henning Mühlen & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Industry Characteristics and Types of FDI: The Case of German FDI in the Czech Republic," Kiel Working Papers 1544, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Glenda Quintini & Thomas Manfredi, 2009. "Going Separate Ways? School-to-Work Transitions in the United States and Europe," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 90, OECD Publishing.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Grings, Michael & Glauben, Thomas, 2009. "Oligopsony Power in the Ukrainian Milk Processing Industry: Evidence from the Regional Markets for Raw Milk," MPRA Paper 16991, University Library of Munich, Germany.