Report NEP-TRA-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Ingo Bordon & Inna Melnykovska & Rainer Schweickert, 2009. "Prospective NATO or EU Membership and Institutional Change in Transition Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 915, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2009. "The Impact of the Crisis on Budget Policy in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 0904, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2009. "Economic Impact of a Potential Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Between the European Union and the Commonwealth of Independent States," IIDE Discussion Papers, Institue for International and Development Economics 20090805, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng & Smith, Donal, 2009. "What Determines the Attractiveness of EU Regions to the Location of Multinational Firms in the ICT Sector?," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) DYNREG45, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2009. "Economic growth across Chinese provinces: in search of innovation-driven gains," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 10/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2009. "Internal Migration and Income Inequality in China: Evidence from Village Panel Data," MPRA Paper 16896, University Library of Munich, Germany.