Report NEP-TRA-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Poncet, Sandra & Steingress, Walter & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2009. "Financial Constraints in China: Firm-Level Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Song, Zheng Michael & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2009. "Growing like China," CEPR Discussion Papers 7149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn & Hongyu Liu, 2009. "Towards a System of Open Cities in China: Home Prices, FDI Flows and Air Quality in 35 Major Cities," NBER Working Papers 14751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2008. "Scale, Diversity and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 6921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Aleksey Oshchepkov & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009. "The Russian Regional Convergence Process: Where Does It Go?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 861, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fei Jiang & Lawrence Leger, 2009. "The Impact on IPO Performance of Reforming IPO Allocation Regulations: An Event Study of Shanghai Stock Exchange A-Shares," Discussion Paper Series 2009_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765014842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alho, Kari & Kaitila, Ville & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Offshoring, Relocation and the Speed of Convergence in the Enlarged European Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 7000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michal Bauer & Julie Chytilová, 2009. "Do children make women more patient? Experimental evidence from Indian villages," Working Papers IES 2009/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2009.
- Smarzynska Javorcik, Beata & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2008. "Liquidity Constraints and Linkages with Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 7058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Steiner, Katharina, 2008. "Is Poland at Risk of a Boom-and-Bust Cycle in the Run-Up to Euro Adoption?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7027, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crabbé, Karen & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2009. "Are Your Firm's Taxes Set in Warsaw? Spatial Tax Competition in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 7159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.