Report NEP-TRA-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Killion, M. Ulric, 2009. "Post-Subprime Crisis: China Banking and GATS Liberalization," MPRA Paper 13091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leora Klapper & Konstantinos Tzioumis, 2008. "Taxation and Capital Structure: evidence from a transition economy," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE 16, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Oluwarotimi Owolabi & Sarmistha Pal, 2009. "The Value of Business Networks; an Analysis of Firm Financing in Transition Economies," CEDI Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University 09-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & YUAN Yuan, 2009. "Technology Spillovers from Multinationals to Local Firms: Evidence from Automobile and Electronics Firms in China," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 09005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2009. "Current account benchmarks for central and eastern Europe: a desperate search?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0995, European Central Bank.
- Coleman, Stephen, 2009. "Russian Election Reform and the Effect of Social Conformity on Voting and the Party System: 2007 and 2008," MPRA Paper 13087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sipos, Ciprian & Boleantu, Mihai, 2008. "Autoregressive models for analysis of foreign investment in Romania," MPRA Paper 13082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanovnik, Tine & Verbic, Miroslav, 2008. "Changes in the Earnings Distribution in Slovenia during Rapid Growth, 1991-2005," MPRA Paper 13101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Hongbin & Rosenzweig, Mark & Zhang, Junsen, 2008. "Altruism, Favoritism, and Guilt in the Allocation of Family Resources: Sophie's Choice in Mao's Mass Send Down Movement," Working Papers, Yale University, Department of Economics 54, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Eozenou, 2009. "The Determinants of Private Transfers in Rural Vietnam," Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam 04, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Lang, X. & Reiner, D. & Neuhoff, K., 2008. "Current Legal and Institutional Frameworks for Investing in Lower Carbon Electricity in China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0862, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lesia Nedoluzhko & Victor Agadjanian, 2009. "Marriage, childbearing, and migration in Kyrgyzstan: exploring interdependencies," MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany WP-2009-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Spyros Economides, 2008. "The Politics of Differentiated Integration: the case of the Balkans," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE 18, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.