Report NEP-TRA-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Killion, M. Ulric, 2009. "Post-Subprime Crisis: China Banking and GATS Liberalization," MPRA Paper 13091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leora Klapper & Konstantinos Tzioumis, 2008. "Taxation and Capital Structure: evidence from a transition economy," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 16, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Oluwarotimi Owolabi & Sarmistha Pal, 2009. "The Value of Business Networks; an Analysis of Firm Financing in Transition Economies," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & YUAN Yuan, 2009. "Technology Spillovers from Multinationals to Local Firms: Evidence from Automobile and Electronics Firms in China," Discussion papers 09005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2009. "Current account benchmarks for central and eastern Europe: a desperate search?," Working Paper Series 0995, European Central Bank.
- Coleman, Stephen, 2009. "Russian Election Reform and the Effect of Social Conformity on Voting and the Party System: 2007 and 2008," MPRA Paper 13087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sipos, Ciprian & Boleantu, Mihai, 2008. "Autoregressive models for analysis of foreign investment in Romania," MPRA Paper 13082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanovnik, Tine & Verbic, Miroslav, 2008. "Changes in the Earnings Distribution in Slovenia during Rapid Growth, 1991-2005," MPRA Paper 13101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Hongbin & Rosenzweig, Mark & Zhang, Junsen, 2008. "Altruism, Favoritism, and Guilt in the Allocation of Family Resources: Sophie's Choice in Mao's Mass Send Down Movement," Working Papers 54, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Eozenou, 2009. "The Determinants of Private Transfers in Rural Vietnam," Working Papers 04, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Lang, X. & Reiner, D. & Neuhoff, K., 2008. "Current Legal and Institutional Frameworks for Investing in Lower Carbon Electricity in China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0862, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lesia Nedoluzhko & Victor Agadjanian, 2009. "Marriage, childbearing, and migration in Kyrgyzstan: exploring interdependencies," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-003, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Spyros Economides, 2008. "The Politics of Differentiated Integration: the case of the Balkans," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 18, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.