Report NEP-TRA-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnaud Mehl & Julien Reynaud, 2008. "Domestic Debt Structures in Emerging Markets : New Empirical Evidence," Post-Print halshs-00332049, HAL.
- Ramón María-Dolores, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in new Member States and candidate countries of the EU," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0822, Banco de Espa�a.
- Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Does Gender Matter for Firm Performance? Evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 3758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barry Eichengreen & Katharina Steiner, 2008. "Is Poland at Risk of a Boom-and-Bust Cycle in the Run-Up to Euro Adoption?," NBER Working Papers 14438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Eduard Hochreiter, 2008. "Growing Apart? A Tale of Two Republics: Estonia and Georgia," IMF Working Papers 08/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Silasi, Grigore & Simina, Ovidiu Laurian, 2007. "The Bitter Taste of Strawberry Jam: Distortions on Romanian Labour Market beyond 2007," MPRA Paper 11184, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2008.
- Manuela Goretti, 2008. "Wage-Price Setting in New EU Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Katerina SmÃdkovÃ¡ & Viktor KotlÃ¡n & David NavrÃ¡til & Ales Bulir, 2008. "Inflation Targeting and Communication: It Pays Off to Read Inflation Reports," IMF Working Papers 08/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jan Pokrivcak, 2008. "Comparative Advantages, Transaction Costs and Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: Empirical Evidence from the CEE," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Current and Proposed Non-Oil Tax System in Azerbaijan," IMF Working Papers 08/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2008. "China's New Labour Contract Law:No Harm to Employment?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 220, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Transfers in New Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Deniz Igan & Natalia T. Tamirisa, 2008. "Are Weak Banks Leading Credit Booms? Evidence from Emerging Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Natalia Zugravu & Sonia Ben Kheder, 2008. "The Pollution Haven Hypothesis: A Geographic Economy Model in a Comparative Study," Working Papers 2008.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hiroshi Sato & Li Shi, 2008. "Class Origin, Family Culture, and Intergenerational Correlation of Education in Rural China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-007, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs, 2008. "The Impact of Food Price Shock on Heterogenous Credit Constrained Firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Zhao Chen & Shiqing Jiang & Ming Lu & Hiroshi Sato, 2008. "How Do Heterogeneous Social Interactions Affect the Peer Effect in Rural-Urban Migration?: Empirical Evidence from China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-008, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.