Report NEP-TRA-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Economic role of public administration in Central Asia: Decentralization and hybrid political regime," MPRA Paper 10940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele, Alberto & Khan, Ali Haider, 2008. "Enhancing technological progress in a market-socialist context:China's national innovation system at the crossroads," MPRA Paper 10695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Regional integration in Central Asia: A firm-centered view," MPRA Paper 10939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Interaction of the European and post-Soviet economic integration in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 10943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2008. "The Challenge of Rapidly Improving Transport Infrastructure in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 640, OECD Publishing.
- Lacroix, Guy & Radtchenko, Natalia, 2008. "The Changing Intra-Household Resource Allocation in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 3733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiujian Peng & Yinhua Mai, 2008. "Population Ageing, Labour Market Reform and Economic Growth in China - A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-174, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2008. "Bridging the Housing Gap in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 639, OECD Publishing.
- Olga Lazareva & Andrei Rachinsky & Sergey Stepanov, 2008. "Corporate Governance, Ownership Structures and Investment in Transition Economies: the Case of Russia, Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan," Working Papers w0119, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl, 2008. "Tournaments and Managerial Incentives in China's Listed Firms: New Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chengri Ding & Shunfeng Song & Yiling Zhang, 2008. "Paradoxes of Traffic Flow and Economics of Congestion Pricing," Working Papers 08-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Alho, Kari E.O. & Kaitila, Ville & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Offshoring, Relocation and the Speed of Convergence in the Enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 1156, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.