Report NEP-TRA-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katrin Millock & Natalia Zugravu & Gérard Duchene, 2008. "The Factors Behind CO2 Emission Reduction in Transition Economies," Working Papers 2008.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Moritz, Michael, 2008. "Spatial effects of open borders on the Czech labour market," IAB Discussion Paper 200830, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Mutascu, Mihai & Lobont, Oana & Crasneac, Alexandru Ocatavian & Nicolescu, Cristina, 2008. "Finantarea autoritatilor locale in Romania," MPRA Paper 9740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gong, Cathy Honge & Meng, Xin, 2008. "Regional Price Differences in Urban China 1986-2001: Estimation and Implication," IZA Discussion Papers 3621, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jante Parlevliet & Theodora Xenogiani, 2008. "Report on Informal Employment in Romania," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 271, OECD Publishing.
- Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2008. "Convergence in Emerging Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/181, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul G. Hare & Alexander Naumov, 2008. "A Study of Changing Income Distribution in Kazakhstan Using a New Social Accounting Matrix and Household Survey Data," CERT Discussion Papers 0802, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Wiegand, 2008. "Bank Recycling of Petro Dollars to Emerging Market Economies During the Current Oil Price Boom," IMF Working Papers 08/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Ales Bulir & Katerina Smidkova & Viktor Kotlan & David Navratil, 2007. "Inflation Targeting and Communication: Should the Public Read Inflation Reports or Tea Leaves?," Working Papers 2007/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Christoph B. Rosenberg & Marcel TirpÃ¡k, 2008. "Determinants of Foreign Currency Borrowing in the New Member States of the EU," IMF Working Papers 08/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Haan, Peter & Myck, Michal, 2008. "Multi-Family Households in a Labour Supply Model: A Calibration Method with Application to Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 3611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark J Flanagan, 2008. "Resolving a Large Contingent Fiscal Liability," IMF Working Papers 08/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Hundie Bekele & Padmanabhan, Martina, 2008. "The transformation of the Afar commons in Ethiopia: State coercion, diversification and property rights change among pastoralists," CAPRi working papers 87, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul G. Hare, 2008. "Institutions and Diversification of the Economies in Transition: Policy Challenges," CERT Discussion Papers 0804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00308629 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Weingart, Anne & Kirk, Michael, 2008. "Escaping poverty traps?: Collective action and property rights in post-war rural Cambodia," CAPRi working papers 89, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).