Report NEP-TRA-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaron Mehrotra & Tuomas Peltonen & Alvaro Santos Rivera, 2007. "Modelling inflation in China - a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 829, European Central Bank.
- Byström, Hans, 2007. "Structured Microfinance in China," Working Papers 2007:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Selin Ozyurt, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Chinese Industry: 1952-2005," Working Papers 07-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2007.
- Altay Mussurov & Paul Mosley, 2007. "Economic Crisis and Political Participation in a Transitional Economy: Evidence from Russia," WEF Working Papers 0019, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Popescu, Livia & Rat, Cristina & Rebeleanu-Bereczki, Adina, 2007. "Self-Assessed Health Status and Satisfaction with Health Care Services in the Context of the Enlarged European Union," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-14, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 2007. "Industrial Policy in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 128, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2007. "Costs and Benefits of Kosovo's Future Status," wiiw Research Reports 342, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Sarah M. Lein-Rupprecht & Miguel A. León-Ledesma & Carolin Nerlich, 2007. "How is real convergence driving nominal convergence in the new EU Member States?," Working Paper Series 827, European Central Bank.
- Tran Ngo Thi Minh Tam, 2007. "Technical Efficiency of The Vietnam's Manufacture of Chemical and Chemical Products: A Dual Approach," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Catherine R Schenk, 2007. "Economic and Financial Integration between Hong Kong and Mainland China before the Open Door Policy 1965-75," WEF Working Papers 0021, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.