Report NEP-TRA-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreeva, Anastasiya & Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007.
"Сценарии Перехода К Устойчивым Темпам Добычи Нефти В России
[Scenarios of transition to sustainable oil extraction in Russia]," MPRA Paper 5343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Notten, Geranda & de Crombrugghe, Denis, 2006. "Poverty risk and consumption smoothing abilities in Russia," MPRA Paper 5314, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jul 2007.
- Van Poeck A. & Veiner M., 2007. "Wage flexibility in the new European Union members: how different from the old?," Working Papers 2007016, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Huang, Can & Soete, Luc, 2007. "The Global Challenges of the Knowledge Economy: China and the EU," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 028, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Martin Srholec, 2007. "A multilevel approach to geography of innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20071010, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Mar 2009.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Voicu, Ioan, 2007. "Agglomeration Economies and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 5137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berger , Allen N & Hasan , Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2007. "Bank ownership and efficiency in China: what lies ahead in the world’s largest nation?," Research Discussion Papers 16/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2007. "Net Capital Stock and Capital Productivity for China and Regions: 1960-2005. An Optimal Consistency Method," Working Papers 610, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2007. "How Important is Employment Protection Legislation for Foreign Direct Investment Flows in Central and Eastern European Countries?," Economics working papers 2007-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Danijel Nestic, 2007. "Differing Characteristics or Differing Rewards: What is Behind the Gender Wage Gap in Croatia?," Working Papers 0704, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore