Report NEP-TRA-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Denisova & Markus Eller & Timothy Frye & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Who Wants to Revise Privatization and Why? Evidence from 28 Post-Communist Countries," Working Papers w0105, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Meng, Bo & Chao, Qu, 2007. "Application of the Input-Output Decomposition Technique to China's Regional Economies," IDE Discussion Papers 102, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuwen Dai, 2007. "Macro Regime and Economic Growth in China," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_015, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ronny Nilsson, 2006. "Composite Leading Indicators and Growth Cycles in Major OECD Non-Member Economies and recently new OECD Members Countries," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2006/5, OECD Publishing.
- Yusuf, Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2007. "Strengthening China's technological capability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4309, The World Bank.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007. "The Willingness to Migrate in the CEECs. Evidence from the Czech Republic," WIFO Working Papers 286, WIFO.
- Uchimura, Hiroko & Jutting, Johannes, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," IDE Discussion Papers 111, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2007. "North Korea’s External Economic Relations," Working Paper Series WP07-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Chee Kian Leong, 2007. "A Tale of Two Countries: Openness and Growth in China and India," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_042, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan, 2007. "Benchmark nations at the conversion of foreign direct investments into international trade: A non-parametric analysis of the G7 and Bric nations," MPRA Paper 4531, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Hakkala, Katariina & Kokko , Ari, 2007. "The State And The Private Sector In Vietnam," EIJS Working Paper Series 236, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:ttp:itpwps:0705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2007. "Two Views on Institutional Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_004, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Kokko , Ari & Mitlid, Kerstin & Wallgren, Arvid, 2007. "Internationalization And Macroeconomic Management In Vietnam: Some Lessons From Swedish Experiences," EIJS Working Paper Series 237, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Yi-Hui Chiang & Yiming Li & Chih-Young Hung, 2007. "A Dynamic Growth Model for Flows of Foreign Direct Investment," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_047, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Forsberg, Le Thanh & Kokko, Ari, 2007. "The Role Of Donors In Vietnamese Development Planning," EIJS Working Paper Series 238, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.