Report NEP-TRA-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claeys, Sophie & Schoors, Koen, 2007. "Bank supervision Russian style: Evidence of conflicts between micro- and macroprudential concerns," Working Paper Series, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden) 205, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Roland Beck & Annette Kamps & Elitza Mileva, 2007. "Long-term growth prospects for the Russian economy," Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank 58, European Central Bank.
- Hiraizumi, Hideki, 2007. "Changes in the foreign trade structure of the Russian Far East under the process of transition toward a market economy," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 94, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kaitila, Ville, 2007. "Free Trade between the EU and Russia - Sectoral Effects and Impacts on Northwest Russia," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1087, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2007. "Rationality as a Barrier to Peace: Micro-Evidence from Kosovo," IZA Discussion Papers 2682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Völter, Robert, 2007. "Long-run effects of training programs for the unemployed in East Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 07-009, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Le Thanh THUY, 2007. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Have an Impact on the Growth in Labor Productivity of Vietnamese Domestic Firms?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).