Report NEP-TRA-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael C. Burda, 2007. "What kind of shock was it? Regional Integration and Structural Change in Germany after Unification," Kiel Working Papers 1306, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Olivier Darné & Jean-François Hoarau, 2006. "Testing the purchasing power parity in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Langnan Chen & Steven Li & Yijia Chen, 2005. "Corporate Governance and Corporate Performance: Some Evidence from Newly Listed Firms on Chinese Stock Markets," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 204, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Kaitila, Ville & Nikula, Nuutti & Karsai, Judit, 2006. "Finnish Firms Operating in the Czech, Slovak, Hungarian and Slovenian Markets," Discussion Papers 1061, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Arnaldo Gonçalves, . "China’s swing from a planned Soviet-type economy to an ingenious socialist market economy: An account of 50 years," Working Papers - Programa Asia & PacÃfico 019, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Shulian Zhang, 2005. "Consumption Behaviour Under Institutional Transitions in China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 189, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Leonardo Cembranelli De Aquino, . "China: Políticas de Comércio Internacional e Desenvolvimento Econômico," Working Papers - Programa Asia & PacÃfico 005, Argentine Center of International Studies.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1792 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marina Tsygankova, 2007. "The export of Russian gas to Europe: breaking up the monopoly of Gazprom," Discussion Papers 494, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Bulent Unel & Harm Zebregs, . "The Dynamics of Provincial Growth in China: A Nonparametric Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Meng, Xin, 2007. "Wealth Accumulation and Distribution in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 2553, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf & Sturm, Bodo, 2006. "Hot Air for Sale: A Quantitative Assessment of Russia's Near-Term Climate Policy Options," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2006. "R&D and Firm Performance in a Transition Economy," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-33, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Philip Abbott & Jeanet Bentzen & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Vietnam’s Accession to the WTO: Lessons from Past Trade Agreements," Discussion Papers 07-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Köhler, Matthias & Hommel, Judith & Grote, Matthias, 2006. "The Role of Banks in the Transmission of Monetary Policy in the Baltics," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ipc:cstudy:0003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore