Report NEP-TRA-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2007. "Ownership and Wages: Estimating Public-Private and Foreign-Domestic Differentials with LEED from Hungary, 1986–2003," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-134, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Barbara G. Katz & Joel Owen, 2007. "Political Uncertainty and Crime in Transition Economies," Working Papers 07-4, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2007. "Comparing China and India: Is dividend of economic reforms polarized?," IHEID Working Papers 01-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balázs Égert, 2007. "Central Bank Interventions, Communication and Interest Rate Policy in Emerging European Economies," Working Papers 134, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Dimiter Philipov & Aiva Jasilioniene, 2007. "Union formation and fertility in Bulgaria and Russia: a life table description of recent trends," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-005, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "The international financial integration of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4132, The World Bank.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization in China and India: Competitive, Cooperative or Market Preserving Federalism?," MPRA Paper 1705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Gregor, 2007. "The Pros and Cons of Banking Socialism," Working Papers IES 2007/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2007.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2006. "State Owned Enterprises And Equitization In Vietnam," EIJS Working Paper Series 228, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Levy, Daniel, 2007. "Price adjustment under the table: Evidence on efficiency-enhancing corruption," MPRA Paper 1648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herciu, Mihaela & Toma, Ramona, 2006. "Competitiveness, Economic Freedom and Real Exchange Rate. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 1722, University Library of Munich, Germany.