Report NEP-TRA-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter T. Leeson & William N. Trumbull, 2006. "Comparing Apples: Normalcy, Russia, and the Remaining Post-Socialist World," Working Papers 06-03 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Cheng, X. & Degryse, H.A., 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," Discussion Paper 2006-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jianhuai Shi, 2006. "Are Currency Appreciations Contractionary in China?," NBER Working Papers 12551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yinhua Mai, 2006. "Removing border protection on wheat and rice: effects on rural income and food securities in China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-160, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Galina Hale & Cheryl Long, 2006. "FDI spillovers and firm ownership in China: labor markets and backward linkages," Working Paper Series 2006-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Amelie Constant & Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "The Russian-Ukrainian Earnings Divide," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 627, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jorge Braga de Macedo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2006. "Growth, Reform Indicators and Policy Complementaries," NBER Working Papers 12544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:218 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Magdalena M. Muszynska & Hill Kulu, 2006. "Migration and union dissolution in a changing socio-economic context: the case of Russia," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-032, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.