Report NEP-TRA-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihaly Simai, 2006. "Poverty and Inequality in Eastern Europe and the CIS Transition Economies," Working Papers 17, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Prasad, Eswar & Rajan, Raghuram G., 2006. "Modernizing China's Growth Paradigm," IZA Discussion Papers 2248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Magdalena M. Muszynska, 2006. "Woman’s employment and union disruption in a changing socio-economic context: the case of Russia," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-027, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:ece:dispap:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eugeny Soroko & Dirk Konietzka, 2006. "Report on the external validation of the "Education and Employment Survey" on Russia," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-028, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 2006. "Pulls, Pushes and Entitlement Failures in Labor Markets: Does the State of Development Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 2258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2005. "Central Asia: Mapping Future Prospects," Working Papers 05-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- John Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2006. "Central Asia’s Transition After Fifteen Years: Growth and Policy Choices," Working Papers 04-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Anna Matysiak & Beata Nowok, 2006. "Stochastic forecast of the population of Poland, 2005 – 2050," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Franque Grimard & Daniel Parent, 2006. "Education And Smoking: Were Vietnam War Draft Avoiders Also More Likely To Avoid Smoking?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-05, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Gábor Orbán & Zoltán Szalai, 2005. "The expected effect of the euro on the Hungarian monetary transmission," MNB Background Studies (discontinued) 2005/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Yum K. Kwan, 2006. "The Direct Substitution Between Government and Private Consumption in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 12431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.