Report NEP-TRA-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Álmos Telegdy, 2006. "Does Privatization Hurt Workers? Lessons from Comprehensive Manufacturing Firm Panel Data in Hungary, Romania, Russia and Ukraine," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0510, Institute of Economics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 12 Jan 2006.
- Rosen Marinov, 2006. "Competitive Pressure in Transition: A Role for Trade and Competition Policies?," IHEID Working Papers 06-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation and Legislative Development in the State Duma of Russia: A Spatial Analysis of Roll Call Votes with the Optimal Classification Model, Russia 1994-2003," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:eab:financ:669 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johnson, Andreas, 2006. "FDI inflows to the Transition Economies in Eastern Europe: Magnitude and Determinants," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 59, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva & Eddy van Doorslaer & Maarten Lindeboom & Owen O'Donnell & Somnath Chatterji, 2006. "Does Reporting Heterogeneity bias the Measurement of Health Disparities?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-033/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Junsen Zhang, 2006. "Do Population Control Policies Induce More Human Capital Investment? Twins, Birthweight, and China's 'One Child' Policy," Working Papers 933, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:681 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Hanousek & Jan Bena, 2006. "Rent Extraction by Large Shareholders: Evidence Using Dividend Policy in the Czech Republic," FMG Discussion Papers dp556, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:ece:dispap:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2006. "Does rising landlessness signal success or failure for Vietnam's agrarian transition?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3871, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ece:dispap:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore