Report NEP-TRA-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Guagliano & Stefano Riela, 2005. "Do special economic areas matter in attracting FDI? Evidence from Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic," ISLA Working Papers, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 21, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2005.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006. "Hot money inflows in China : How the people's bank of China took up the challenge," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla06011, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- J. Blažek, 2006. "Constitution, cohesion: conflicting views from the Czech Republic," Departmental Working Papers 2006-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ekaterina Kalugina & Natalia Radtchenko & Catherine Sofer, 2006. "How do spouses share their full income ? Identification of the sharing rule using self-reported income," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla06012, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "R&D of Multinationals in China: Structure, Motivations and Regional Difference," Discussion papers 06005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Evolving Dairy Markets in Asia: Recent Findings and Implications," Staff General Research Papers 12506, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2006. "Recent Chinese Buyout Activity and the Implications for Global Architecture," NBER Working Papers 12072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.