Report NEP-TRA-2005-02-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucscec:1032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Byström, Hans & Olofsdotter , Karin & Söderström, Lars, 2005. "Is China an Optimum Currency Area?," Working Papers 2005:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth & Cutler, David M., 2005. "Autopsy on an Empire: Understanding Mortality in Russia and the Former Soviet Union," IZA Discussion Papers 1472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David M. Kotz, 2005. "The Role of the State in Economic Transformation: Comparing the Transition Experiences of Russia and China," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2005-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore