Report NEP-TID-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcela Eslava & John Haltiwanger & Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2014. "The Effects of Regulations and Business Cycles on Temporary Contracts, the Organization of Firms and Productivity," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0154, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2014. "The Surprisingly Swift Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 4563, CESifo Group Munich.
- Susan N. Houseman & Timothy J. Bartik & Timothy J. Sturgeon, 2014. "Measuring Manufacturing: How the Computer and Semiconductor Industries Affect the Numbers and Perceptions," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 14-209, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann Danzinger, Felicitas, 2014. "TFP estimation and productivity drivers in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics 189, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Foders, Federico & Vogelsang, Manuel Molina, 2014. "Why is Germany's manufacturing industry so competitive?," Kiel Policy Brief, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) 69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sami Gharbi & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Research & Development And Volatility Of Equity Returns In The French Market," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-120, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sadaf Bashir & Uwe Matzat & Bert Sadowski, 2014. "The Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies in the Design Sector and their impact on Firm Performance: Evidence from the Dutch Design Sector," Working Papers, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies 14-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices – Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2014-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Poschke, Markus, 2014. "The Firm Size Distribution across Countries and Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 7991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Dynamic effects of anticipated and temporary tax changes in a R&D-Based growth model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 14-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Ying Zhou, 2014. "Do business groups help or hinder technological progress in emerging markets? Evidence from India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp1066, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 449, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..