Report NEP-TID-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Italian Firms," NBER Working Papers 18053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horácio C. Faustino & Joana C. Lima & Pedro Verga Matos, 2012. "Exports, Productivity and Innovation: Evidence from Portugal using micro data," Working Papers 2012/13, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012. "Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ben Ferrett & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2012. "Horizontal Agreements and R&D Complementarities: Merger versus RJV," Working Paper Series 13_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mas, Nuria & Valentini, Giovanni, 2012. "The importance of technology in the consolidation of hospital markets. The case of the United States," IESE Research Papers D/953, IESE Business School.