Report NEP-TID-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alireza Naghavi & Julia Spies & Farid Toubal, 2011. "International Sourcing, Product Complexity and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Dietmar Harhoff, 2012. "Recent Research on the Economics of Patents," NBER Working Papers 17773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuo Kiriyama, 2012. "Trade and Innovation: Synthesis Report," OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 135, OECD Publishing.
- Donald A. R. George (University of Edinburgh), 2011. "Technical progress and product reliability under competition and monopoly," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 211, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.