Report NEP-TID-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego Aboal & Paula Garda & Bibiana Lanzilotta & Marcelo Perera, 2011. "Innovation, Firm Size, Technology Intensity, and Employment Generation in Uruguay: The Microeconometric Evidence," IDB Publications 58378, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sheila de Elejalde & David Giuliodori & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "Employment Generation, Firm Size and Innovation: Microeconometric Evidence from Argentina," IDB Publications 58758, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Koen Frenken & Elena Cefis & Erik Stam, 2011. "Industrial dynamics and economic geography: a survey," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Martin Srholec, 2011. "Understanding the heterogeneity of cooperation on innovation: Firm-level evidence from Europe," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111201, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Gustavo Crespi & Ezequiel Tacsir, 2011. "Effects of Innovation on Employment in Latin America: The Microeconometric Evidence," IDB Publications 58938, Inter-American Development Bank.