Report NEP-TID-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Firm Characteristics and the Cyclicality of R&D Investments," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 11-277, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Koki Arai & Ikuo Ishibashi & Fumio Sensui, 2011. "The effects of non-assertion of patents provisions: R&D incentives in vertical relationships," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0807, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering 21, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2011. "Diversity and Technological Progress," NBER Working Papers 16984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.