Report NEP-TID-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2011. "Spatial Differentiation In Industrial Dynamics A Core-Periphery Analysis Based On The Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jan 2011.
- Junichi Nishimura & Yosuke Okada, 2010. "R&D Portfolios and Pharmaceutical Licensing," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-155, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Innovation and demand in industry dynamics," Working Papers 1101, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Cycles and innovation," Working Papers 1103, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Marcel J.L. de Heide & Amit Kothiyal, 2011. "How to select Instruments supporting R&D and Innovation by Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-021/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Feb 2011.