Report NEP-TID-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi & EL ELJ, Moez, 2009. "Vertical Integration and Patent Licensing in Upstream and Downstream Markets," MPRA Paper 22212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Martin & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Lööf, Hans, 2010. "R&D Strategies and Entrepreneurial Spawning," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 228, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2010. "Models of Growth and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2010-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Manel Antelo, 2010. "Screening vs. signaling in technology licensing," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2010/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovation Surveys for Econometric Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-15, CIRANO.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Innovation and the International Firm Structure: Theory and Evidence from German Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 315, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Giovanni Villani, 2009. "Valuation of R&D Investment Opportunities with the Threat of Competitors Entry in Real Option Analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 21-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.