Report NEP-TID-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sorisio, Enrico & StrÃ¸m, Steinar, 2009. "Innovation and market dynamics in the EPO market," HERO On line Working Paper Series, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme 2006:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Uwe Cantner & Elisa Conti & Andreas Meder, 2009. "Networks and innovation: the role of social assets in explaining firms' innovative capacity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2009:i:27:p:1-59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Biais, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Woolley, Paul, 2009. "The Lifecycle of the Financial Sector and Other Speculative Industries," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 549, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Oscar Afonso, 2009. "Which Portuguese firms are more innovative? The importance of multinationals and exporters," FEP Working Papers 326, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.