Report NEP-TID-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dario Sacco & Armin Schmutzler, 2008. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0807, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Hansen, Jørgen Drud & Kvedaras, Virmantas & Nielsen, Jørgen Ulff-Møller, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition, International Trade and Firm Heterogeneity - a Life Cycle Perspective," Working Papers 08-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ken Schoors & Bruno Merlevede, 2007. "FDI and the Consequences: Towards more complete capture of spillover effects," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp886, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Gao, Yanyan & Hu, Xiaowen, 2008.
[Firm Concentration, Technology Promotion and Economic Performance: An Empi," MPRA Paper 8917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koson Sapprasert, 2008. "On Factors explaining Organisational Innovation and its Effects," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080601, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Apr 2010.