Report NEP-TID-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2006. "Starting anew: Entrepreneurial intentions and realizations subsequent to business closure," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0605, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2006.
- Erik Stam, 2006. "A Process Model of Locational Change in Entrepreneurial Firms: An Evolutionary Perspective," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0604, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2006.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2006. "Diversification, innovation, and imitation inside the Global Technological Frontier," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3872, The World Bank.
- Sörlin, Sverker, 2006. "Trust and Universities: Management of Research and Education under Changing Knowledge Regimes," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 53, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:0106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:20063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore