Report NEP-TID-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Volker Nocke, 2003. "A Gap for Me: Entrepreneurs and Entry," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 29 Sep 2005.
- Neus Palomeras, 2005. "An Analysis of Pure-revenue Licensing," Faculty Working Papers 12/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Julie Holland Mortimer, 2005. "Price Discrimination, Copyright Law, and Technological Innovation: Evidence from the Introduction of DVDs," NBER Working Papers 11676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Morrison, 2005. "Inside the Black Box of ‘Industrial Atmosphere’: Knowledge and Information Networks in an Italian wine local system," Working Papers 97, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "Invention under uncertainty and the threat of ex post entry," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0510001, EconWPA.
- Jean M. Abraham & Martin S. Gaynor & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Entry and Competition in Local Hospital Markets," NBER Working Papers 11649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis W. Carlton, 2005. "Barriers To Entry," NBER Working Papers 11645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2005. "The Decline of the Independent Inventor: A Schumpterian Story?," NBER Working Papers 11654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.