Report NEP-TID-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nyström, Kristina, 2005. "Determinants of Regional Entry and Exit in Industrial Sectors," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 33, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2005. "Local Factors and Innovativeness â€“ An Empirical Analysis of German Patents for Five Industries," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & Chad Syverson, 2005. "Reallocation, Firm Turnover, and Efficiency: Selection on Productivity or Profitability?," NBER Working Papers 11555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- U. Witt, 2005. "Firms as Realizations of Entrepreneurial Visions," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Berk A. Sensoy & Per Strömberg, 2005. "What Are Firms? Evolution from Birth to Public Companies," NBER Working Papers 11581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Buenstorf & Steven Klepper, 2005. "Heritage and Agglomeration: The Akron Tire Cluster Revisited," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- K. Baeyens & T. Vanacker & S. Manigart, 2005. "Venture capitalists’ selection process: the case of biotechnology proposals," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/313, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Paola Criscuolo & Rajneesh Narula, 2005. "Using Multi-hub Structures for international R&D Organizational Inertia and the Challenges of Implementation," DRUID Working Papers 05-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lee Branstetter & Yoshiaki Ogura, 2005. "Is Academic Science Driving a Surge in Industrial Innovation? Evidence from Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 11561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandro Mendonça, 2005. "The Revolution Within: ICT and the Shifting Knowledge Base of the World’s Largest Companies," LEM Papers Series 2005/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eugen Kovac, 2005. "Tying and entry deterrence in vertically differentiated markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp266, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.