Report NEP-TID-2005-09-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Michelacci & Olmo Silva, 2005. "Why So Many Local Entrepreneurs?," Working Papers wp2005_0506, CEMFI.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000954, David K. Levine.
- Eugen Kovac, 2005. "Tying and entry deterrence in vertically differentiated markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp266, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Tarek Harchaoui & Faouzi Tarkhani & Terence Yuen, 2005. "The Effects of the Exchange Rate on Investment: Evidence from Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 05-22, Bank of Canada.
- Germán Coloma, 2005. "Fusiones y adquisiciones en mercados con empresas públicas y privadas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 299, Universidad del CEMA.