Report NEP-TID-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Francesco Lissoni issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fiona Murray & Scott Stern, 2005. "Do Formal Intellectual Property Rights Hinder the Free Flow of Scientific Knowledge? An Empirical Test of the Anti-Commons Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 11465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2005. "The Influence of University Research on Industrial Innovation," NBER Working Papers 11447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Wissen, Leo van, 2004. "Modelling the Entrepreneurial Space-Economy: an overview," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Megan MacGarvie & Jeffrey L. Furman, 2005. "Early Academis Science and the Birth of Industrial Research Laboratories in the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 11470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew A. Toole & Dirk Czarnitzki, 2005. "Biomedical Academic Entrepreneurship Through the SBIR Program," NBER Working Papers 11450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hellmann, 2005. "The Role of Patents for Bridging the Science to Market Gap," NBER Working Papers 11460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004. "Entry decisions and adverse selection: an empirical analysis of a local credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 535, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Takanobu Nakajima & Kozo Kiyota, 2005. "Innovation Versus Diffusion: Determinants of Productivity Growth Among Japanese Firms," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-350, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Knowledge Flows and R&D Co-operation: Firm-level Evidence from Germany," Development and Comp Systems 0506006, EconWPA.