Report NEP-TID-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mani, Sunil, 2004. "Coping with Globalisation An Analysis of Innovation Capability in Brazilian Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Discussion Papers 03, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Petit, Pascal, 2003. "Large network services and the organisation of contemporary capitalism," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0314, CEPREMAP.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Productivity Growth and R&D Spillovers from University to Industry," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-15, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Do European computer-related patents increase welfare?," Development and Comp Systems 0402007, EconWPA.
- Rasiah, Rajah & Tamale, Henry, 2004. "Productivity, Exports, Skills and Technological Capabilities: A Study of Foreign and Local Manufacturing Firms in Uganda," Discussion Papers 01, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2004. "Learning and Local Knowledge Institutions in African Industry," Discussion Papers 02, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Competitive disadvantage through non-existing software patents," Development and Comp Systems 0402006, EconWPA.
- Anne van den Nouweland, 2004. "The Formation of Communication Networks in Cooperative Games," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-2, University of Oregon Economics Department.