Report NEP-TID-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Barrios & Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, . "Explaining Firms' Export Behaviour: The Role of R&D and Spillovers," Working Papers 2001-12, FEDEA.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2001. "The origins of the Polis. An economic perspective on institutional change in ancient Greece 1000-600 B.C," Working Papers 2001:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Sep 2004.
- José Manuel González-Páramo & Diego Martínez López, . "Public Investment and Convergence in the Spanish Regions," Studies on the Spanish Economy 112, FEDEA.
- Item repec:wop:statca:11f0019mie01174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giancarlo Bruno & Claudio Lupi, 2001. "Forecasting Industrial Production and the Early Detection of Turning Points," Econometrics 0110004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Omar Licandro & Jorge Durán & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, . "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Working Papers 2001-09, FEDEA.
- Kalwij, Adriaan, 2001. "Individuals' Unemployment Experiences: Heterogeneity and Business Cycle Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit & M. Ventura-Marco, . "The Reduction of Dimension in the Study of Economic Growth Models," Working Papers 2001-13, FEDEA.
- Item repec:wop:statca:11f0019mie01175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul A. David, 2001. "The Beginnings and Prospective Ending of “End-to-End”," Working Papers 01012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.