Report NEP-SPO-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlotte Cabane & Andrew E. Clark, 2013. "Childhood Sporting Activities and Adult Labour-Market Outcomes," CEP Discussion Papers dp1253, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wicker, Pamela & Kiefer, Stephanie & Dilger, Alexander, 2013. "The value of sporting success to Germans: Comparing the 2012 UEFA Championships with the 2012 Olympics," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Sasaki, Masaru & Ohtake, Fumio, 2013. "Corporate Sports Activity and Work Morale: Evidence from a Japanese Automobile Maker," IZA Discussion Papers 7836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dickson, Alex & Jennings, Colin & Koop, Gary, 2013. "Domestic Violence and Football in Glasgow: Are Reference Points Relevant?," SIRE Discussion Papers, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE) 2013-33, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Daniel Leeds & Michael A. Leeds & Akira Motomura, 2013. "Are Sunk Costs Irrelevant? Evidence from Playing Time in the National Basketball Association," DETU Working Papers 1304, Department of Economics, Temple University.